LAAC Ophthalmic Surgeon perform various types of out-patient operations:
- Extraction of chalazion;
- Extraction of cyst;
- Removal of alary membrane;
- Excision of eyelids;
- Tapping of eyelids;
- Removal of new growth of eyelid skin.
as well as:
- Cataract surgeries, including artificial lens implantation;
- Glaucoma surgery;
- Strabismus surgery;
- High-Definition vision correction with the implantation of Intraocular Collamer Lens (ICL);
- Plastic surgery of eye lids;
- Corneal transplantation.
The specialist eye surgeons at the Latvian American Eye Center are highly-trained and equipped to undertake a vast range of eye operations. After out-patient manipulations patient is allowed to go home, following the suggested prohibitions and regime from his doctor. Depending on the manipulation, Latvian American Eye Center provides a guarantee of pre - and post - operation care for in-patients and out-patients. Any kind of surgery can be done under general anaesthesia arranging it priorly with the doctor.