Give the world the best of what you’ve got!
Cataract, glaucoma diagnostics and surgical treatment
- 1998 - 2001 Residency in Medicine, Riga Stradins University
- 1992 - 1998 Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Medicine
- 2009 Acquired grant for internship in Krankenanstalt Rudolfstiftumg Hospital, Vienna, Austria
- 2006 Practiced cataract surgery with phacoemulsification technique in Sudarsani Eye Hospital, India
- 2012 Glaucoma surgery, IGS congress, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2001 Internship in Duisburg Ophthalmological Clinic, Germany
- 2000 Internship in Umea University, Department of Ophthalmology, Ornscoldsvic Clinic, Department of Ophthalmology, Sweden
Participation and presentations in European and Baltic symposiums, as well as European and global glaucoma and cataract world congresses.
Member of the Association of Doctors of Latvia and World Glaucoma Association.
Lecture reading for doctors and pharmacologists in educational seminars and workshops.
- since 2003 ophthalmologist-surgeon in Latvian American Eye Center
- 2001 ophthalmologist in Riga Psychiatry and Narcology Center
- 2001 – 2003 doctor on duty in the Eye Department of Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital
- 2000 – 2006 ophthalmologist in Health Center „Vesels”